The 19 best Tony Robbins time management quotes
If you’ve ever felt like there simply aren’t enough hours in the day, you’re not alone. More than one-third of Americans say they don’t have enough time to accomplish everything they want to. We’re overscheduled, overworked and under-rested. But what if you could make more hours in the day? With these time management quotes and tips, you can.
Resourcefulness is a key trait of time management masters – after all, we all have the same amount of hours in the day. But being able to manage those hours is essential to achieving your dreams and living the life you deserve. The good news is that you don’t need to live your life by your calendar, constantly checking items off a to-do list and never having any fun. You can learn how to focus by changing your mindset and developing healthy habits that will make you successful.
Time management isn’t all about scheduling and making the clock your friend. It goes much deeper than that and connects with your purpose in life and what inspires you to take action. Harnessing time management will help you avoid unhappiness at work, find more ways to stay connected with your partner and ultimately unlock an extraordinary life. Once you discover the core principles of time management, you can refer back to these time management quotes for work and other goals outside of your career to keep you on track.
Want to improve your time management skills?Learn how
1. “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.”
2. “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.”
3. “Three decisions that we all control each moment of our lives: what to focus on, what things mean and what to do in spite of the challenges that may appear.”
4. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.”
5. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
6. “If you want to make it big, you’ve got to push yourself beyond your limits. You’ve got to pump yourself up and get yourself into a hyper mental state.”
7. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
8. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real.”
9. “Deciding to commit yourself to long-term results rather than short-term fixes is as important as any decision you’ll make in your lifetime.”
10. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!”
11. “Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want and as much as you want.”
12. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
13. “People who succeed at the highest level are not lucky; they are doing something differently than everyone else.”
14. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”
15. “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.”
16. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”
17. “Leaders spend five percent of their time on the problem and 90 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it!”
18. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent and committed decision.”
19. “Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.”
The biggest key to mastering your time is focus because, as Tony says, where focus goes, energy flows. These time management quotes for work and for other parts of your life help you focus on what’s truly important to you and eliminate time sucks and other distractions that are keeping you from achieving your top-level goals. These time management quotes also help you build your inner strength and character so you can say no to the things that don’t serve you and are unnecessary uses of your time.
True time mastery means knowing what you can achieve and having the tools to get out there and achieve it. The resources on this page are a great start. You can also try time management apps, and don’t forget: when you achieve something, make sure you take the time to reward yourself.
Looking to improve your leadership skills?
Find the secret to attaining leadership skills today by utilizing Tony Robbins’ Free Personal Development Tools