Strengthen your relationship with these 20 quotes
Love: Everyone needs it. Family and friends are one form of love, and can be very fulfilling. But romantic love is the love that can give meaning to your life. There is nothing like the deep, unconditional love of a romantic partner. These quotes about relationships demonstrate just how vital love is when it comes to fulfilling our needs, and show you a path to even deeper passion.
Want to improve your relationship?Find the secret to a beautiful relationship today
The 20 best quotes about relationships by Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins believes in a selfless form of romantic love where you always put your partner first. This kind of love wakes you up and gives you life. It encourages you to be your best self and focus on giving rather than taking.
Do you need some clarity when it comes to communicating with your significant other? Or are you having trouble finding ways to stay connected? These quotes about relationships from Tony Robbins will help you adopt an abundance mindset and find gratitude in the love you share with your partner.
1. “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.”
2.“Love is the oxygen of life; it’s what we all want and need most.”
3. “Life’s not about me; it’s about we.”
4. “When we love completely we feel alive, but when we lose love, the pain is so great that most people settle on connection, the crumbs of love.”
5. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.”
6. “You’ve got to find a way to constantly improve the amount of joy, passion and nourishment that’s happening within you and for the person you’re in a relationship with.”
7. “The only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
8. “The number one rule is: my lover comes first. If you’re in love, you put their feelings and needs before your own.”
9. “What makes a relationship work is things in common, what makes it passionate is that things are very different.”
10. “Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.”
11. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”
12. “Remember: courage, unused, diminishes. Commitment, unexercised, wanes. Love, unshared, dissipates.”
13. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”
14. “The way we communicate with others and ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.”
15. “Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It’s because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they’re already experiencing.”
16. “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.”
17. “Trade your expectations for appreciation and your whole world changes in an instant.”
18. “Life is a gift and it offers us the privilege, opportunity and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”
19. “The minute you start keeping score, you start destroying the relationship.”
20. “At any moment, the decision you make can change the course of your life forever.”
Love and understanding are fundamental needs, as vital to life as air or water. Love can fulfill many of the six human needs, including both certainty and uncertainty, significance, contribution and human connection. Maybe you haven’t found romantic love – yet. Don’t let that stop you from living with purpose, giving to others and sharing your love however you can. When you approach the world with love and gratitude, it opens up to you in ways you never thought possible. When you don’t, you can become closed off and unfulfilled. These relationship quotes can help you stay open and ready to embrace anything that comes your way.
With awareness about your own needs and the needs of your partner, and unconditional love based on acceptance and trust, you can create a deep and fulfilling relationship. And if you already have one, be sure to celebrate it every day.
Looking to improve your relationship?
Quotes about relationships can only take you so far. Find the secret to a beautiful relationship today by utilizing Tony Robbins’ Ultimate Relationship Guide.