20 inspirational quotes that will help you achieve success
Most days, you feel like you’re doing everything right: the job, the relationship, the family. But if you find doubts sneaking into your mind, you’re not alone. Whether you’re not achieving your goals as quickly as you’d like or you’re just having a bad day, everyone needs a helping hand sometimes. Inspirational quotes are exactly that.
Inspirational quotes can give you the boost you need in every area of your life. They can provide a way to see the beauty in uncertainty, help you get closer to your customers and help you discover your own secret for living an extraordinary life. Though you can’t rely on inspirational quotes alone to change your mindset or your behaviors, they are an effective reminder to take a moment, breathe and remember the empowering beliefs, alongside gratitude and selflessness, that help you be a better person.
Looking for a new type of inspiration?Take hold of your future and get inspired today
Inspirational quotes about life
Tony Robbins has been encouraging people to live life to the fullest and achieve their dreams for nearly 40 years – but his methods are more than just words. They’re actionable insights you can put into practice right now. The inspirational quotes below will not only inspire you today, but give you new tools you can use everyday.
The 20 best inspirational quotes
1. “The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you.”
2. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
3. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
4. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.”
5. “Your past does not equal your future.”
6. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
7. “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.”
8. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
9. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
10. “Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.”
11. “People who fail focus on what they have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.”
12. “Persistence overshadows even talent as the most valuable resource shaping the quality of life.”
13. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
14. “It’s what you practice in private that you’ll be rewarded for in public.”
15. “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.”
16. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.”
17. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
18. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.”
19. “You don’t have to have a reason to feel good. You’re alive! You can feel good for no reason at all!”
20. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real.”
Many of Tony’s best inspirational quotes are based on the power of positive thinking, but they also incorporate plenty of action. Not listening to the negativity that surrounds you and staying true to yourself and your vision is the way to unlock an extraordinary life and these inspirational quotes can help keep you on the right track.
Mindset is also a common denominator in Tony’s best inspirational quotes. He knows that adopting an abundance mindset and focusing on gratitude instead of expectations sets you up for success in relationships, leadership and in overall happiness.
Success isn’t an accident, and it’s not about luck. It’s not even about talent. Success is about persistence. It’s about having the ultimate belief in yourself and finding your inner strength. It’s about getting up and getting back in the game. These inspirational quotes are a good start – but how will you put them into action?
Looking for an inspiration?
Inspire yourself to do more today by utilizing Tony Robbins’ Free Personal Development Tools.