Team Tony cultivates, curates and shares Tony Robbins’ stories and core principles, to help others achieve an extraordinary life.
20 inspirational business quotes
Read these business quotes when you need clarity at work
Sometimes you need a little nudge in the right direction – something to help you push ahead when things get tough. It’s easy to refer to strategies and strictly follow your Massive Action Plan, but sometimes you don’t need numbers or outlined steps to feel like you can do something great and create a breakthrough in your life. Instead, you need that emotional pull – a reminder of why you do this work in the first place.
Inspiration is a critical part of every business operation. We’ve collected these inspirational business quotes from Tony Robbins to get the fire burning under you again.
The power of inspirational business quotes
We all need a little boost in our careers from time to time. Whether you’re focused on developing your leadership skills or building your company culture, sometimes you need a boost of energy and inspiration.
You’ll get exactly that boost from these powerful business quotes.
Inspirational business quotes
Reading a few meaningful business quotes before you start your day can be part of an effective morning ritual. These 20 inspirational business quotes from Tony Robbins cover multiple areas; one is sure to give you the extra drive you need.
Keep them handy for stressful or draining situations when you need a little extra clarity to help you make the right decisions.
1. “Optimization simply means that you take a bunch of little things that don’t seem to be very difficult to change and all of those little changes have a multiplying effect and you get a giant change from all of those tiny changes.”
2. “If we’re going to build a business, we not only need raving fan clients, we need a raving fan culture. Culture meaning everybody on your team works to create raving fan experiences. You’ve got to create raving fans if you want to be successful.”
3. “Management is focusing on getting someone to get a result. Leadership is producing a standard in someone that when you’re gone they will live by to produce higher level results consistently.”
4. “Passion is found in the field of the unreasonable. Anything is possible if you are clear about what you want and you have strong enough reasons and a real action plan – if you have unreasonable expectations for what will be required of you and you are willing to meet them.”
5. “The price of ignorance in business is obsolescence. Obsolescence in business in short order means extinction.”
6.“Willpower by itself is not enough. If we want to achieve lasting change, we must have an effective strategy.”
7. “Any time you have difficulty making an important decision, you can be sure that it’s the result of being unclear about your values.”
8. “Knowing you have failed to live up to your own standards is the ultimate pain, knowing that you have fulfilled your highest vision is the ultimate pleasure.”
9. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.”
10. “Let fear be a counselor and not a jailer.”
11. “Changing an organization, a company, a country – or a world – begins with the simple step of changing yourself.”
12. “Three decisions that we all control each moment of our lives: what to focus on, what things mean and what to do in spite of the challenges that may appear.”
13. “[Y]ou should never leave the site of a goal or an idea without figuring some way to apply it immediately. That gives you power. That’s how you build momentum.”
14.“There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.”
15. “Remember, a real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
16. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
17. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
18. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”
19. “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.”
20. “My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.”
The sky is the limit with your business as long as you can tap into your driving force. Your guiding force is based on knowing what you believe in and making the decision to go after it. When you understand that life is about creating meaning, you will see that you hold the power in the palm of your hands.
Want more inspirational business quotes? Find more Tony Robbins wisdom in The Screening Room.